DMB Davies Ltd - Accountants in Cardigan, Wales
DMB Davies Ltd is a firm of accountants based in Cardigan, Wales. We provide our clients with a prompt, friendly, personal service combined with sound technical advice in order to assist you in making positive business decisions.
Our relationship with our clients is built on confidence and trust. We value the custom of all our clients whose needs always come first.
As a firm we are dedicated to being at the forefront of technological advancements and are pleased to now offer Kashflow; a cloud-based bookkeeping software.
Booking a free initial consultation is a cost-free way of making an initial enquiry to find out if we can help with your tax issue and is all part of the commitment to you.
We know you're busy, so if you want us to call you back just leave your details in the form below and we will call you back at a more convenient time.
Our easily subscribed to newsletter is a great way of keeping upto date with the latest tax and practice news and is delivered direct to your email inbox.
- The new Apprenticeship Levy takes effect from 6 April 2017. Although the levy affects employers in all sectors, it will only be paid on annual pay bills in excess of...Read more
- The Government has confirmed that the proposed increase in the rate of Class 4 National Insurance Contributions, paid by the self-employed on profits from a business, will not now take effect from...Read more
- The long-awaited tax-free childcare scheme launches on 28 April 2017 and will be rolled out during the course of the year. In conjunction with this, the...Read more
- As announced at the 2017 Spring Budget, the threshold for traders using the cash basis for accounting purposes is increasing from 6 April 2017....Read more
- Q. I have recently become aware that one of my employees has been selling my stock and pocketing the cash. As the money has never gone in the till, do I have to account for VAT on...Read more
- 5 - End of 2016/17 tax year. Last day to use up your annual exemptions for capital gains tax, inheritance tax and...Read more